Hand Towels with less absorbance and harsh Brussels can be really discomforting which makes bathing not enjoyable.
Hot showers and baths are one of the most common stress relief therapies that people use to relax their mind and body and so the bathing accessories are equally important to be of good quality.
We, at Hurbane Home always come up with the finest quality products to make your everyday experiences fun and comfortable.
The texture is very soft and designed with extra absorbency. The entire look of the towels is royal and seems expensive when placed at your towel holder in your bathroom. It it also made to complement with any bathroom design because it's white color and elegance. The towel is durable and will make your life easier once bought. You don’t need to replace it again and again like the other low quality ones. It goes a long way without getting worn out or rough.
The towel is not just designed with high absorbance but also quick dry mechanism which is one of the most important factors to be looked when buying a towel for bathing. The other mainstream hand towel takes hours and hours to dry but these Hurbane home Hand Towels are going to make your life easier with no hassle of using a dryer.
100 % Cotton Hand Towels Soft and Comfortable.
28 x 16 inches Hand Towels Cotton Towel Set.
Premium color Quality to complement any bathroom design.
Yellow Hand Towel, Turquise Hand Towel, Purple Hand Towel, White Hand Towel, Teal Hand Towel
Quick dry the Body.
Hand Towel Set.
Comfortable material used for the manufacturing of Hand Towels.
RINGSPUN 100% COTTON FOR SMOOTHNESS
How refreshing it feels to pamper your hands with a soft, absorbent, fluffy hand towel after a day of house chores! Made of 100% cotton fabric, these towels possess breathable characteristics which make them perfect for your hands and body. It is hypoallergenic, agreeable to touch, and is ideal for people with skin hyper-sensibility.
Being terry in nature, theses weaves are the most absorbent of all kind with loops on both sides that create extra surface area for completely drying off your hands and body.
INDULGE WITH THE BEST
Pamper yourself with the 100% Cotton hand towel that is made from soft and durable ring spun terry. Each large hand towel provides optimal coverage, absorbency, and versatility. Use it in your bathroom or gym as a post workout accessory, or treat yourself to spa quality towels at home. Generously sized 16 x 28 inches’ hand towel is extra absorbent and practical for quick drying, ample coverage, or comfortable lounging. Professionally hemmed edges are carefully crafted to enhance towel's quality and durability. Towels are highly absorbent and will remain soft after multiple wash and dry cycles.
DOUBLE STITCHED HEMMED FINISHING
The towels come with double stitched hemmed finishing for less amount of disintegration after washing. The towels are made with combed cotton and 2 ply yarn.
To make sure that your towels stay fresh, you need to wash and dry them properly. Proper washing and drying are going to make sure that they stay free from mildew for a longer time. Follow the instructions below while washing your towels:
- Before you start using your towels, it is advised to wash them to remove the excessive lint that is left over during the manufacturing process. In order to decrease the risk of color bleeding use half the amount of detergent that you would normally use along with ½ to 1 cup of white vinegar (about 120-240 mL).
- Wash towels separately from all other items of clothing as it will decrease the transfer of towel lint to other clothing.
- Use warm water to wash towels in order to avoid color bleeding.
- Always use a mild detergent when washing towels. You can use an ordinary amount of detergent on towels that are heavily soiled.
- Do not use fabric softeners as they decrease the life and fluffiness of your towel by breaking down the fabric.
- Do not use bleach at any stage of washing and drying.
Before drying your towels, toss them lightly to make sure that the fibres on the surface of the towels stay fluffy. After that, follow the instructions below to dry your towels:
- If you are using a dryer, use the high heat setting. Be careful though, you should not over-dry the towels. You should remove the towels from the dryer when they are 95% to 97% percent dry.
- Hang them up afterward in an area with good air flow. If towels are damp, you should never hang them over one another.
- Dry the towels immediately after washing them. The longer you are going to wait, the more mildew will grow on the towels.
- It is best to dry your towels in direct sunlight. Do not use an iron on these towels.